You have dreams you want desperately to pursue. You’re also being pulled in a million different directions, and your plate is likely already full to overflowing.
How in the world will you ever figure out how to make those dreams a reality much less take the first step?
Through a Personal Systems Disruption retreat!
The PSD retreat is a powerful 6-part, three day series* where you will:
• Articulate your dream (long-held or brand new, professional or personal, large or small–all dreams are welcome)
• Uncover your fears around pursuing your dream
• Develop a multi-layered framework to achieve your dream
• Define the first step(s) to take to pursue your dream in 48 hours, 90 days and three years
In addition, you will:
• Participate in meditation
• Share and provide feedback with each other
• Take time to reflect in writing after every lesson
• Develop a new, supportive network of people invested in helping you pursue and achieve our dreams
• Be invited to join a private Facebook group of past PSD retreat takers who are ready and excited to get to know you and help you continue down this path of dream pursuit
PLUS, you’ll receive an extraordinary pre-retreat welcome package to put you on the pathway to pursuing your dreams before you even get started!
Q: Who is a Personal Systems Disruption retreat for?
A: YOU! Whether you’re a recent college grad, mid-career and wanting to shake things up or looking ahead to what’s next in retirement, there is no wrong time to develop an actionable plan to pursue your dreams.
Q: My dream is pretty small. I don’t want to change the world, I just want to make a small shift in my own life. Is this the right retreat for me?
A: There is no dream that’s too small. We’ve had people sign up who dream of figuring out how to leave work earlier than 7pm every day or who want to consistently build exercise and self care into their daily schedules. If it’s your dream, it’s worth pursuing, and this retreat will help you do it.
Q: Is this retreat only for women?
A: Nope. Your gender is irrelevant; everybody is welcome to do this work because everybody has dreams they long to pursue.
Q: I don’t want to do this work with a million other people. How many people will be at the retreat?
A: There are only 12 spots for any retreat, so you really get to know the people you are spending the weekend with. You’ll be delighted by how quickly you become invested in each other and everyone’s dreams, too.
Q: I like the idea of this retreat, but I already spend most of my days on zoom. Will I really get the most out of a virtual retreat?
A: As with all things, you will get out of this experience what you put into it. We spend time right away talking about how to be present and engaged with your fellow retreaters. One benefit to a virtual PSD retreat is that you will connect with people from across the country–something much harder to do in person. And there’s a lot of diverse activity in each session, so the time moves quickly.
I am soooo appreciative of this opportunity you gave us all. Move forward with more of these to help more people go after and achieve their dreams!A PSD retreater
*Schedule for the PSD retreat (all times central)
- 7-9pm Welcome and Lesson I
- 8-10am Lesson II
- 12-2pm Lesson III
- 7-9pm Lesson IV
- 8-10am Lesson V
- 12-2pm Lesson VI and send off
“A Personal Systems Disruption retreat helps you get (more) comfortable being uncomfortable, articulate your dreams, overcome your fear of failure and provides practical tools to immediately get you started pursuing your passion.”
— Dayna Del Val, Personal Systems Disrupter
hours minutes seconds
you pursue your dreams at the next Personal Systems Disruption retreat