Discover who you were made to be. This journey will reconnect to the extraordinary in you. Because your spark hasn’t died out, you’ve just forgotten that it’s still burning inside you. And in case you’re worried that you never had a Spark in the first place, rest assured: you absolutely do, and we’re going to find it together.
If you’re one of those people who’s certain you’ve never had a Spark in the first place, one of these two 90-minute experiences is where you’ll want to begin:
1. Discover Your Spark experience: for individuals who think perhaps they don’t have a Spark to discover in the first place. March 20 (7-8:30pm CDT)
2. Discover Your SOBER Spark experience: for couples (where one/both are in recovery/choosing to live alcohol-free) looking to find what Sparks for them as a couple now that alcohol/addiction is not the primary focus of your lives. April 1 (7-8:30pm CDT)
AND THEN (whether you’ve taken a 90-minute experience or not), go even deeper with Spark work (both programs use the same content):
1. (re)Discover Your Spark weekend retreat April 22 (8-3 CDT) and April 23 (8-noon CDT).
2. (re)Discover Your Spark 6-week course, Thursdays (March 30-May 4) 11-12 CDT with office hours Tuesdays (April 4-May 2) 6:30-7:30pm CDT
If you’re anything like the rest of us, time and life has banged you up a little and it’s likely you’ve lost track of how incredible you truly are. What purpose you’ve been put on Earth to pursue. Today, the awe and wonder of life rarely, if ever, presents itself to us, not because it’s not there, but because our day-to-day clouds our vision from noticing it.
This experience will guide you to go back and find your inner pilot light—you know, the one that’s always been there, ready to go when ignited but content to just stay the course and burn away until it’s called upon.
Hi. I’m Dayna Del Val. I'm thrilled to be on this journey with you.
One thing I know is that we can go for way too long a time straddling between remarkable and so, so ordinary, often leaning heavily towards the so, so ordinary side.
On the surface, my life has been pretty mundane:
- Born and raised in a rural part of the US
- An actor who never made it to Hollywood because I got pregnant right before I graduated with a theatre degree
- The CEO of a small arts nonprofit
- One child, one dog, one husband: in that order
- Live in a small city in flyover country
BUT HERE IS WHAT ELSE IS TRUE ABOUT ME:
- A bona fide angel visited me hours before my son was born
- I’m a writer. I put together ideas in ways others want to read
- I had a vision, clear as day, about this work while walking on a dirt road during a two-week writing retreat
- I’m a SAG-AFTRA actor despite never moving to Hollywood
- I am absolutely a performer, but now I’m telling MY stories rather than acting out the stories of others
It’s time. It’s your time.
Time to take the leap.
Time to expand.
Time to seize that remarkable you that’s always been there.
The only resource we cannot re-create or get back is time.
There’s no more waiting. You have the rest of your incredible life to live.
Don’t you want to live it fully alive?
Discover Your Spark work is structured to help you, someone who is already busy, carve out the time needed to reconnect to YOU.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you end up feeling like Discover Your Spark isn’t for you for any reason, simply show us the work you’ve completed within the first week of the program, and we will give you your money back, no questions asked.
This program is for you if…
Listen, I know what it’s like to have this low-grade, impending fear that your big dreams, if you can even remember them right now, are actually unattainable and that you’re not all that special after all.
All the gurus and fancy people can write all the books they want to teach us how to (re)discover the spark that is within each and every one of us, but those further down the path have often forgotten what it’s like to stand at the front of it, unsure of their first steps.
This program is different.
I haven’t forgotten.
While I’ve lived a regular life in so many ways, I’ve also lived a pretty unusual life. It’s been remarkable and so, so ordinary. And my hunch is that yours has, too.
My role in this program is not to teach you all *I KNOW,* because it’s not about me. I’m here to be your guide on the path back to YOU. It’s you who has the answers. My role is to help you uncover those answers, to set you in motion, to move you into action, and help you begin taking those precious steps toward your own light.
It's YOUR time.
Why make this investment in yourself when there are so many other things pulling on your time and finances?
You rearrange your schedule to take your child to their friend’s house. You put down your necessary work to manage your boss’ random request for something else. You say yes to meeting with a friend who’s feeling blue despite the fact that you were relishing having the afternoon to yourself.
It’s time to give to yourself what you so often give to others: your time, energy and attention.
Your life is now. Right this second. And this next second. And each second that passes by. At what point will you finally decide that your BIG or small dreams are worthy of your time while you’re still here?
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
- I wish I had had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish that I had let myself be happier
I’m certain Spark work has the power to interrupt the patterns that lead to these regrets above.
Will you be courageous enough to disrupt the beliefs and fears that have kept you back?
Will your certainty in your Spark be stronger than anyone else’s desire to keep you small?
Those are questions only you can answer. I hope you answer yes. For the sake of you—and for the sake of the world who is waiting for you to come fully alive again.