Welcome to Spark Start LIVE!

Hello and welcome to Spark Start LIVE! I’m so happy you’re here!
I’ve purposefully designed these pieces to work together and build upon each other.
Now, you’ve already read a lot of text from me, so let’s just hop right in, shall we?
I specifically created this enhanced version of Spark Start because a number of people who purchased it said something along the lines of what Ryan wrote to say:
I bought Spark Start right away because 8% of me wanted to support Dayna and the other 92% knew it would be awesome. And I’m sure it is awesome, but I wouldn’t know that personally because I haven’t found the time to open it and get started. The story of my life! What excites me about Spark Start LIVE is that by scheduling my 75-minute call with Dayna, I’ll move from wanting to (re)discover my Spark to actually doing it!

Ryan M

That’s true for Ryan, and it’ll be true for you, too!  This accountabilibuddy piece is the missing link that so many people need to take the first steps. I’ll be with you, walking the path, helping to light your way and cheering you on!

Click on the icons to get the active links.

Watch the welcome video from me talking about some of my Sparks and my journey to get to here.

Listen to a Spark Guided Visualization from me to help you get centered and present.

Download/Fill in the Spark Start guide around 8 different areas of your life.

But now, instead of doing this by yourself (or beating yourself up for not taking the time to do it), we’ll work on it together in a scheduled 75-minute live zoom call!

If you want to get started on it before we meet, that’s totally fine. We can talk through what you’ve already uncovered and make additional discoveries together.

It’ll be fun, insightful, and most importantly…you’ll actually take the initial steps to (re)Discover Your Spark! 🔥✨🔥

Share your progress with your social media network for fun accountability and community-building with ready-made images and posts.

In addition, be on the lookout for 3 emails from me specifically related to Spark Start LIVE over these next few busy weeks. They’ll be useful to you and provide additional details and insight to keep you going.
And then read the Sunday extraordinary newsletters for more content, more inspiration and more guidance to keep moving down your Spark path.
This isn’t the end of your Spark journey—this is just the beginning.
In fact, in December, you’ll learn about a super affordable and fun subscription series for 2024 that will introduce you to other fabulous Spark participants and guide you to keep dreaming, keep working and keep moving forward.
Be well, friend, and remember you are extraordinary! I’ll see you soon!